Sunday, April 4, 2010

NEW REVIEWS: Courses - Stone Ridge, OH

Dear Unscratchers,

Glad to be back and Happy Easter!!!! This weekend I played Stone Ridge, a track I have heard is the best public course in the Toledo/Perrysburg/Bowling Green, OHIO area.

Like any of you that are from the near area, you probably felt the near-tornado winds on Saturday. Holy cow, I had promised my daughter earlier this year that I would buy her a kite (2 yr old=big deal!) and it hadn't worked out yet. On the first three holes, I was thinking that she and I would have a kite-tastic time once I got back from golf.

Well.. that definitely wasn't going to happen. I was out there with my father-in-law (FILW from here on out - fill you in on the 'W' when it matters) and sister-in-law Carrie. The course was amazing but at one point I almost could have leaned fully over (and I am 6 feet tall and fatter than I will admit on this post) and felt like I could have leaned in an not fallen over just from wind.

Side note - and this is something I will be updating regularly for my Irish/Scottish/Watermelon-headed brethren - they have sweet fitted hats that look good and fit the giant-headed.

Check it and comment on how you like it. Also, I know LOTS of courses that have nice fatheaded fitted hats that look good. Just let me know ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment