Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cobra S9-1 driver

Dear Unscratchers,
This was an interesting one.  I had been playing a Callaway Hyper X 11 degree driver but received a Cobra S9-1 M speed 10.5 degree reg flex driver for Christmas (woohoo for new equipment received as a gift!).

As I received this in western NY and live in Ohio, I didn't have the chance to hit it for about a month.  When I finally did get to the indoor range, the shaft broke near the head on the second shot (too bad as the first shot was great, ha).  I sent it in for a refund but needed something for my recent trip to Florida.

I replaced it with a Cobra S9-1 F speed 10.5 reg flex.  I wasn't sure if I was going to regret it as I have a swing speed of about 135 but I love it!  I have been hitting it on average about 250 yards, which is pretty good for me.  The great thing is that after a few shots with it, I was able to dial it in so it's consistently straight.  It also offers pretty nice workability.

I really like it much better than the Callaway (and usually go with Cally too).

No comments:

Post a Comment