Friday, February 12, 2010

Golf Pride grips

Dear Unscratchers,
For the past several years I have used Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips.  They were nice and grippy, inexpensive, easy to find and install.  The issue that I had with them is that they seemed to wear fairly quickly.  This was kind of a non-issue because of the low cost but I figured I'd try something else.





Last season, I decided to try the Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound grips.  They come in a variety of colors (nice if you want a Gator orange like I did).  They are quite a bit more expensive than the Tour Velvets but I love them.  They are much more grippy (especially if they get wet) and last WAY longer.  In fact, now have them on all of my clubs except for my putter.  IMHO, I think they are definitely worth the money.











P.S. Golfworks regularly offers a full set of the New Decade Multicompounds for a nice discount.  You can sign up for their email alerts to find out when it is offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment