Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tin Cup Marker

Dear Unscratchers,
Well I have a pretty cool item to review today.  I know that we all have ball marking Sharpies or personalized golf balls but this is really cool and sets your golf ball apart in a new way.

I have been using the Louis the 14th version of the Tin Cup ball marker.  It is really cool and (surpisingly to me anyway) comes out perfect on your golf ball every time.  They have quite a few versions and also offer customization.  I wish that some tourneys I have taken part in had given these away instead of some of the garbage out there.  They are also pretty inexpensive.

Definitely giving this one an A+

1 comment:

  1. That would make me play more golf... :) Its the little things, a pink glove and a sweet ball marker in the shape of a martini glass.

    ReplyDelete